MEKU Blue Flame Burner with Pre-Spin Combustion Air System
The development of new condensing boilers for liquid fuels requires particularly low-emission burner systems for compact combustion chambers.
For new gas-fired condensing boilers there is a need to reduce the emissions, particularly NOx, and the nominal heat output. Similarly, a power modulation for the next generation of oil-fired boilers is required.
Benefits of the Blue Flame System
- The homogeneous gas-like flame burning permits a particularly low-emission and clean combustion (< 1 ppm CO)
- The optimum fuel to air mixture allows a very small burner power (6 kW) with conventional oil nozzles and low oil pressures
- Low NOx emission < 60 mg/kWh. (Under optimum conditions, the NOx emissions can be reduced below 40 mg / kWh)
- Easy and fast removal of the nozzle holder to change the oil nozzle in less than one minute
- The external arranged ignition electrodes may also be changed in less than one minute
- The stable flame provides a broad power modulation and a good cold start performance at high recirculation ratio
- Using industry standard components facilitates the craftsman and minimizes customer service and training requirements
- The compact dimensions allow an optimal integration of the system in modern condensing boiler developments
- By the combustion air duct and the new mixing head design, the noise emissions are significantly reduced
Objectives of the new burner development:
- Power range 6-24 kW modulating
- Reduction of NOx emissions < 60 mg/kWh
- Simplify & Improve maintenance
- Reduction of noise emissions
Contact us for more information......